4.19.2007

Home Sweet Home

After considering a move of the Morning Star from my current host, Blogger, to Live Journal I have decided to stay put. Most of this is due to the fact that Live Journal looks like arse but I figured out a way to have a happy marriage between hyper links and Blogger and my Mac.

Although it is a bit more complicated than I wish it still is worth it. For the sake of hyperlinking here are a few to make this worthless post worth maybe something based on the fact you might like some odd things -

Best Band Ever - The Twilight Singers
Great Fucking Shirts - Insanely Great Tees
Best Custom Coffins (Nice Tees Too) - Bert & Bud's Vintage Coffins
2nd Biggest Dick From Texas - Bald Bitch

If these links work out right I should be back up and happily bitching from here on out.

No comments: