5.17.2007

Brilliance...Almost

Recently I was in Vegas at the lovely/overcrowded/poorly run McCarran International Airport and saw a stroke of near brilliance. In the baggage claim area next to the wash rooms and water fountains there was something I had never seen before...a complimentary Purell Hand Sanitizer station! I am happy to admit that I am a little obsessed with hand sanitizers and the idea of them in public places is beyond fantastic. So based on this stroke of good luck I decide to go into the filthy public restrooms (I never do) and then get a drink of water from the equally germ filled water fountain. After this I walk over to the Purell dispenser and, and....it is out...bone dry. Now I am stuck with filthy hands and a poorer taste left in my mouth.

Memo to Purell and McCarran International Airport - Do Not Dick Tease Me Again, Ever. Fuckers.

No comments: