6.06.2007

Do I Like Golf

The quick answer is, I Don’t Know. I have been golfing since I was 16 and still have not made up my mind on this so-called sport.

Yesterday was my first time out this season and I golfed 18 holes (Best ball) with seven other fellows. My team shot a 90 and I would say I was an equal 50/50 contributor and I was more pleased with my play than I have been in the last 2-3 years. I seemed to be able to focus a little better and slow myself down enough not too rush or over-swing nearly as much as I used to. I then golfed another 9 holes the following day with almost the same results (Decent play, not a 90).

That being said; did I enjoy myself more because I played ok? I do not know. However, I would like to go out and play 18 with my wife in the next couple weeks once we get a babysitter in place as that would be a truer test to see if my enjoyment level is rising. On the other hand if you have to ask yourself a question the answer is normally evident.

No comments: